- Driving recklessly or dangerously when you are in the car with them;Pulling your hair, punching, slapping, kicking, biting or choking you;
- Throwing things, punching walls, or destroying other property when angry;
- The use of weapons to threaten you;
- Preventing you from leaving your home;
- Leaving you in unfamiliar places;
- Preventing you from calling the police or seeking medical attention;
- Harming or threatening to harm your children.
All of the above are forms of physical abuse. How does your relationship measure up?